A donation to Words Alive means that your making an investment in the programs, volunteers and resources we create and provide every day to more than 1,200 young people and family in San Diego County!
- Our ELI program brings the gift of a carefully designed “read-aloud” program to more than 700 pre-K students in 9 SDUSD Child Development Centers and Head Start sites.
- Our ABG program provides classrooms in 9 Juvenile Court Community Schools with highest quality facilitated book group discussions each month.
- Our programs integrated with the Incredible Families programs through the County’s Health and Human Services programs provides families reunifying through the foster care program the tools and knowledge necessary to create a lasting literacy foundation at home.
- And beginning this year, we are developing a Family Literacy Program to provide the same level of skill-building for ELI families, providing them with the foundation to build their own lasting, meaningful literacy program in their own homes.
These programs are tested and rigorously evaluated regularly to ensure that your investment is providing precisely the return to the community that you envision! Please, click HERE to read the most recent evaluations and outcomes report.
When you donate, at any level, you’re making a difference in a family’s life!
Your donation, however, means a lot to us, and we are pleased to provide opportunities for us to thank you with benefits befitting your gift.
Reader (Up to $499)
- Receive special donor communications
- Listed as Donor in all Communications where donors would be listed
- All Reader benefits
- Book Distribution in donor’s name
- All Illustrator benefits
- Pre-signed copy of Featured Author Authors’ Luncheon book
- Invitation to special events
- Table Sponsorship at Author’s Luncheon begins at $1,500
- All Editor benefits
- Table Sponsorship at Author’s Luncheon
- Valet parking at Author’s Luncheon
- Personally pre-signed book
- 5 tribute book distributions
- ½ page “ad” in Author’s Luncheon program
Publisher ($5,000 +)
- All Author benefits
- Full page “ad” in Author’s Luncheon program
Please, consider a gift today, and know that your donation will be met not only with our utmost appreciation, but you have made a lasting impression on young readers throughout our community!
Make a secure donation online by clicking the "Donate" button above, or by contacting Nicole Daniel or Patrick Stewart directly at 858-274-9673.